8.05.2008

Vision from 24/7 Prayer

Josh Goodman
7/28/08

There are green fields, streets of gold and gates made of pearl.
The gates open up and Jesus is there and He says, "Come in."
I walk with fear but He comes and takes me by the hand and leads me in.

The first thing I see is the sea of glass and He says, "I told you."
He also says, "That's not what you are here for."
We go back to the streets of gold.
There are no buildings, just grass on either side of the street.
We enter a shining place, it is so brilliant I can't see; and God is there.

He hands me a box that's a gift.
He says, "This gift is for you."
He then says, "Now open it."
I say, "But God I don't know how. Reveal to me how to pen the gift that you have laid before me."
He says, "Oh my son, you know how."
But I cry, "I don't know how."

An argument takes place in the heavenlies between us.

I say, "God show me how."
He says, "You already know."
I then say, "But God how?"
He then says, "Behold this day I placed My words in your mouth, actions in your heart, and you must speak those words and act upon those actions...when you have not spokken the words I give you, you deny me even as Peter denied, you denied me. When I put My actions in your heart, and you have not done them, you deny me. I put this gift in your hand. Open it up. Do not deny me."

So I take up the gift and walk out hand in hand with Jesus. The gift in my right hand and Jesus holding my left hand with His right, our fingers interlocked. He leads me, although my heart is broken, He smiles as if to say, "I told you so."
I say, "But what?"

He 's hard but good, uncontrolable but He loves you. He will let you stumble, but He'll pick you up and take you by the hand and walk with you again. We leave and walk down the streets of gold, grass on either side, we exit the gate and Jesus walks back inside and I'm standing there with my gift.

The answer will come tomorrow but first the test, the test of the gift I placed in your hands.

No comments: