12.03.2008

You are wonderful

Hey Everyone,

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image,

Ps 139:1, 13-14 O LORD, You have searched me and known me. 13 For You formed my inward parts; you wove me in my mother’s womb. 14 I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well.

Today as you walk down the road of life, God’s destiny leading each foot step, troubles on both right and left and mountains so large in front of you they seem like Mt. Everest in the winter cold. God never promised only roses and ice cream, or sunny days at the beach the breeze blowing in your hair. BUT… He did promise that He would never leave you, that no matter what comes, what storms flood and graves swallow. That you have been made with a special capacity to not only endure but to triumph over every enemy or problem, because my friend you where made like HIM. When He made you He saw front to back and everything in between and perfectly fit you for your life. Both God and I agree that you my friend are simply wonderful.

Love ya,
PJ

No comments: