7.10.2009

AWE!!!

God is AWEsome!!! Yet, there are those who are not taken by God. Those that don't stand in utter AWE. Those that don't fear or tremble. There is a feeling from the surface of our soul that reaches down into its very depths. A feeling that eludes all wordly descriptions. Yes HOLY, yes AWE, yes FEAR but also joy, peace, wonder and amazement. It is the feeling I feel when I'm met by my Father and King. These meetings sometimes take place when I expect them or I should say when I've positioned myself in a place of meeting. Then other times like a cool breeze on a hot summer day, like an unexpected kiss from my child, or a smile from my wife... AWE!!! He'll be there or I'll be there either way we'll be together and I'll feel all those feelings. Man, I love intimacy, I love the fire, the presence, I love my Father.

Love ya

PJ

No comments: