7.23.2009

Wakey Wakey!!! Falcon#2

Romans 7:19 For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.
6 days later... I told the story of so many things God opened up and revealed to me on Friday night. The night of WAKEY WAKEY!!! It was the most... Ah you know I went over all that already. If you've not read it go ahead and skip down and read Falcon #1.
One of the things that continues to reverberate inside of me is when the Lord said to me, "You know what to do...Humble yourself... Pray... Fast!!!" Man at that moment I made all kinds of promises. "God I'm gonna humble myself, I'm gonna pray more and fast. The proof is not in the number of promises I am able to make. Instead its in the promises I keep and continue to keep if the following days, weeks, months, and years. Is our experience a series of one night stands or is it a blissful marriage. One night stands are definitely easier and require less. But one thing to remember is when you put less in you get less out. The same thing applies with our relationship with Jesus. You see Jesus has placed all of His love on us. When we live in a series of one night stands we move out of position to receive the rewards of marriage. When we humble ourselves, pray and fast we position ourselves in a place that says, "I am commited to this relationship". It's not for God's sake that we live this. Its for our sake. Man God is so cool like that.

Love ya,

PJ

PS. Cosider this we call it an awakening. We the alarm goes off there are those that get up and then there are those that just hit snooze and roll over. WAKEY WAKEY!!!

No comments: