7.02.2009

FIRE

Hey,
Just want to keep everyone posted. We've changed the name and format for the TV show "Bread of Life". It's hot, with new music, footage and teaching. We did the first shoot today and the rough footage looks really good. It will be airing on Fridays at 5pm so if you get a chance check it out... The new name is "Global Warming," and it's taken from Jesus' saying, "I've come to set a fire and I wish it were already kindled." I wish it were too, so come on and join with me as we set this world on fire. Fire, fire, fire, there's a fire shut up in my bones. An internal combustion that John prophesied when he said there is one coming after me that will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and FIRE. Elijah called down fire on Mt. Carmel, so how bout we call down fire on the globe.
Oh yeah!!! Global Warming is GOOD.

Love ya,

PJ

No comments: