9.09.2009

Giving

I sat today considering the Lord and our ability to give to Him. It is true that in the book of Job it says, “Who has given to the Lord that He might repay.” It is true that God is so large, so big and so awesome that all things are yours. Still He has given us stewardship over the things in our life. We should do all things as unto the Lord, we should give as unto the Lord and live as unto the Lord. Jesus is our Lord, the figure of absolute authority, the ultimate, the utmost. As such we should give to Him. He is also our husband and we His bride. As this He is to be the love of our life. I remember when I first started dating my wife. WOW!!! If I could reach the moon I would have given it to her. No river, no mountain, no ocean could keep me away. All I had I would give. It’s that way today. One funny thing about it is, if I didn’t have what she desired then I would find a way to get it for her. If I didn’t have the money, I would get the money, then get it for her. Like most guys that are crazy in love, there are few things that I wouldn’t do to give to my wife. God is just that crazy in love with you. The question is, are we that in love with Him. How far are you going to give to God?

Love Ya

PJ


Listen to an awesome testimony here or download it here.

No comments: