9.02.2009

Where Is God?

Well sure the easy answer is that God is everywhere. Of course He’s everywhere, everyone knows that. Oh I agree a great many of us know it with our heads but in our hearts, yes with our hearts and our actions we don’t believe. I’ll give you an example. The last time you sinned, I mean the last time you sinned big. Oh I don’t know what it was or were you where. But we have all sinned big. Can you remember the last time you sinned and it was a biggie. Well what if Jesus had been standing there in the flesh, looking at you with His eyes of love, nail holes in His hands. Come on, He would not have had to say a word, you and I both would have dropped the sin and run from it as fast as we could. Let me stop right there and say this is not a word on you and the ugliness of your sin. It is on the other hand a word on which you truly believe and don’t believe. I would like us to get to the place where we really, really believe God is everywhere. Not because I want us to be overcome with condemnation.

You see once we come to the true knowledge that God is everywhere. Then no matter where you are, whether in your car or at work, whether at home or school. Once we come to the realization that there is a loving, wonderful and awesome Father that is always there, always watching, always caring, always longing for a relationship. Waiting for you to believe, that He’s right there waiting for you to believe.

Love ya

PJ

No comments: