3.04.2010

Day 4 Haiti

Haiti day 4
It’s hard to believe we're flying today. But before that there is a lot to get done. Ah we got time. Let's do an early morning swim and our video work then we'll head out. Got to get up to Kenscoff and the traffic is... Well the same as it always is, crazy. Stop, go, stop and stop some more. Three hours of traffic only to find out the reason I was headed up to Kenscoff was down in the city today. Ah that's alright. Got to eat some griot and banan pese. It seems like I spent most of my day in traffic. There's nothing like having three days of sweet Haitian memories only to sweat my way through three hours of Haitian traffic. Oh well life is good and I'll be touching down in Miami in a few hours. Funny this trip went so fast. I can't wait to get back. We've got a lot of work ahead and it's already begun.

No comments: