3.31.2009

The unmovable was moved for ME!!!

Without end, Satan tried to remove God from His throne. Jesus Christ – the Lion of Judah, Alpha and Omega, Mighty Warrior, the All Unmovable, the All Unshakable, the All Unbreakable One – was never weak, nor lost. He never lacked, nor despaired.

But then I moved Him. He looked upon me and saw a miserable, broken existence -- a life that had no life. He saw me shaken. Broken. Gripped with fear. He recognized my lack, and my despair. He saw that I was deaf, dumb, and blind; and He was moved.

I moved Him. The Unmovable. The Unshakable, the Unbreakable, moved… by me. He was shaken, and broken for me. He that could see the depths of the universe, and a man’s heart, was blinded. The One that could hear every thought became deaf. The One who’s voice created life, became dumb.

Love ya

PJ

1 comment:

Brooks said...

What an awesome word!! And what an awesome song to get the Spirit stirring up too!