4.29.2009

Balance

I hate balance. Yes it's right, yes it's good and yes when you don't have it things get out of whack... Ok so maybe it's not balance that I hate but the out of whack I experience. Balance is something I need more of, what can I say I tend to be and individual of extremes. Go hard, go fast, go, go, go...
Then BAM!!! My body says slow down. At this point sometimes I listen other times, well no I don't. Then it says stop or I'll make you stop... Again sometimes I listen... At some point if I keep it up fatigue sets in and I'm down for a few days. This is extreme and I realize many disagree. They say I shouldn't push so hard. They are probably right.
But to give your all for something, to push yourself to your limits, then to lay down at the end of the day knowing you had nothing else to give. Paul, Peter, Jesus where all extreme. Life, love, and death are all extreme. Our world, our society, our city is extreme.
Live like you mean it!!!

Love ya,

No comments: