4.08.2009

Why do very bad things happen to very good people.

Some days are harder than others. On some days very bad things happen. Many times those bad things happen to very good people. Not perfect people but really good people... Why??? It can't all be sowing and reaping because I look at some of the trash I've sown and dear lord if I reap it... Well it might possibly kill me. Yet what I reap is covered in grace. Even though I don't deserve it, God gives His goodness even in the light of all my badness. How is it then that I see some people that lack that measure of grace... It just seems like for a good person they go through a lot of bad. Granted I am in no place to see and judge the heart of man, nor question. But this I do know only because of my experience. If I search for God then I am able to find Him. I don't always find the answers. I don't always find what I think I need. But I do find a Father, a friend. No matter what it is I face I find someone who knows and loves me no matter what... And that's enough

Love ya

PJ

No comments: