5.08.2009

Heading Home pt.1

Making my way home from Cali. Just spent the better part of a week drinking from the open keg that's poured out over Bethel Church in Redding. It's been a great week. On the last day of our trip we where in the city by the bay, San Francisco. I know a great many more spiritual people than me really detest this town. Maybe I just haven't reached that level of spirituality but I love it here. The people, the smells, the history. Walking through the exploratorum at night. The smells of sea food down at the wharf. The night life, homeless and of coarse the world famous bushman. The food is outstanding and both bridges are majestic. I know many people that would disagree but really I don't care. They have their favorite places and I have mine.
Anyway enough of that and on to my story. So I spent the past few days just drinking in the love of God. It was great! I had two really powerful moments. The first was as I was being prophesied over They started with some of the normal God wants you to know He loves you then out of the blue laid a slam on me that was insane. Most of my prayer peps know I love to pray for rain. I had an article from the paper posted on my fridge for months of a night we had a prayer meeting and there was a deluge over our city. Once we where doing a week long prayer meeting and I don't think it stooped raining the whole time. The area we where in had been experiencing a drought and the day we should up it started raining. When I told my wife she said, ''yeah it looks like you brought the rain with you.'' We both just laughed and went on enjoying the humor of the co-incidents. So I was up getting my word when this girl says, '' The rain follows you''. Instantly I was slammed, snotting and crying. Yeah it was good, really good. So was the rest of the word but that's for another time.

Love ya

PJ

2 comments:

Amber said...

Amazing word. I am one of those kind of spiritual people who really like San Francisco though.Most of all I'm really glad that you're coming home.

Brooks said...

Ha! That's awesome!