6.23.2009

There's a Need!!!

Ya know I've tasted of the supernatural, drank from the river, basked in the glory, been touched to the inner core with passion, melted in the presence, laughed, cried jumped, danced... the list could go on and on and on. What it all comes down to is that I am not satisfied with anything other than.I cannot be satisfied with anything other than God. God God and more and more and more of God. In everyway possible... Jesus, Holy Spirit full all on that I can possibly contain. I cannot, will not be happy or satisfied or content until then... And again and again and again... Yes I want it all!!!

Love ya

PJ

1 comment:

Front Row Seating said...

I love reading your blogs anyway, but its so nice to read them when you're far away. It almost takes the place of our drives...