6.26.2009

This is gonna take a minute #3

So we turned and walked back to the path and in a mere blink we were surrounded by a light that revealed in and out. I could feel it on the inside of me permeating every absolute fiber that is me. It was such a bright light and feeling. Again not the kind of brightness that would make you wince and cause you to close your eyes. I think even for a second I may have squinted and winced as a common reaction to such brightness. Then after a moment I realized that no squinting is necessary in this light. In that moment I knew I was standing in the presence of my father. We all know that God is everywhere and He is but when I tell you that being ''IN'' this Presence is different, its as different as different can be. The difference is a cup of water verses the ocean, their both water but man there is a difference. As I stood in The Glory had it bask in me and realized the presence of my Father and King I felt not fear but Awe total and complete Awe. Awe of God, awe of where I was, awe of how it made me feel... Awe in just every way. Total and completely permiated by love, joy, peace... Though I felt awe I didn't feel fear.
Little more later!!!

Love ya

PJ

No comments: