6.25.2009

This is gonna take a minute #1

I've shared in the past the vision I had of heaven, weather; a vision or reality I'm not sure. But what I do know is as I worshiped one evening during a 24/7 prayer meeting I experienced heaven. As I worshiped...Whoooosh and I was standing on a grassy hill surrounded by a beautiful landscape. The landscape of grass covered rolling hills had a small worn path leading to a gate made of pearl. As my gaze focused on the gate it began to open and there stood Jesus standing on not so much a road as a sidewalk made of gold. Without saying a word Jesus bid me come. As Jesus took my hand in His, not holding my hand with our fingers cupped but instead with our fingers woven. You understand the difference. One way is the way you hold hands with a friend or prayer circle the other is the way you hold hands with a lover, someone your intimate with. Keep in touch for the rest of the story.

Love ya

PJ

No comments: