6.28.2009

This is gonna take a minute #5

Each one was a life that God desired I impact. What's worse than the missed opportunity was in my Fathers next words. "Son," he said, "Each time you've refused to unwrap the gift I gave you it feels the same to me as it did the night Peter denied. Son don't deny me, unwrap your gift." In a flash the permeateing light of the Father was gone. Jesus and I stood on the gold pathway. Jesus looked at me with a slight grin and said you see.
Then we walked and talked a moment longer.
The reason I wanted to explain such a intamite part of my life was another vision I had just the other day during my worship time. I saw the Lord and there was a huge vat, I mean it was huge. It was filled with a translusiant liquid. It was very similiar to the sea I had seen in my experience of heaven. It was the most beautiful blue green that glowed with Gods glory. Everything about the liquid in these vats reminded me of heaven. It reminded me of holding hands with Jesus, and the nakedness I felt in the Fathers glory. (yet not ashamed). The joy, peace everything it was like liquid heaven. In this vision The Father was asking His people to direct Him as to where we would have them pour out these huge vats of liquid heaven. I believe God is wanting His people to arise and point out places that we desire heaven to be seen. People, places, things, items. God is desiring for His people to partner with Him, to get close to Him and hear His heart. Some may say well I can't pray for heaven to be poured out on this or that, or this person or that person. They don't deserve it. Well never do you deserve to direct God's vat of liquid heaven. I don't deserve to be the one telling of the visions. None of us deserve any of this. But God has offered us heaven and He also allows us to be vessels of Heaven. His liquid heaven.

Love ya,

PJ

No comments: