6.25.2009

This is gonna take a minute #2

So my savior takes my hand and leads me through the gates of heaven. I feel only joy, and peace with absolute contentment... AAAAHHHH it is so good walking with Him communicating without words because none are needed. For those who know me, you will understand why this next part means so much to me. As we walked a bit He lead me just to the right of the path. Through the grass and over to a ledge looking out on the crystal sea. Perfect 5 to 6 foot rollers of the most blue green translucent water that had its own glow and sparkle. Understand that this place had no sun, there was no directional proportion to light. Our sun shines its lights and the light it generates radiates from one place to another. But in heaven where light comes from Gods glory there is no start and stop place everything is simply alight with light. This light, Gods glory makes everything some how brighter and more full of color. A light that shines through objects and not from one point to another causes objects to give off more than just the beauty on the outside but also that which is on the inside can be seen. So as I looked on this sea of glass, I didn't just look at it but into it. After a moment I looked into Jesus' face and with a look of happiness... Or better yet if a chuckle had a look this would be it. He looked at me and with or without words and said, ''Now isn't that time... But I knew you would want to see''...
Stay tuned for #3

Love ya

PJ

No comments: